XS, S, M, L, XL
Orthotic Insoles – Rivers – Full Length(40% off) – University Standard
Orthotic Insoles – Rivers – Full Length(40% off)
Once only used in podiatrists’ clinics, now available to the public.
$99.95 (clinic price) Now: $59.95 (Foot Bio-Tec price)
Dual-density for both support and comfort.
- Being selected and used in an Australian university podiatry clinic.
- Full length with a thin front that can be fitted into shoes easily and also trimmed if too long.
- Strong supportive bottom layer (75-80 degrees) and soft and comfy upper layer (55-60 degrees).
- Medial, lateral, transverse arch support.
- Unique 4 degrees rearfoot varus so that together with medial longitudinal arch the whole inner side part of your feet can be supported (not just midfoot like the other orthotic insoles you normally see in the general market) to sufficiently stop your foot from excessive pronation.
- Heel pad and metatarsal pad made with Poron® materials for ultimate shock absorption.